Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving in VA

Yippee!!! The holiday weekend begins! Some of you might be dashing through the snow (literally---I'm thinking of YOU, Portlandians and Seattleites) to spend time with your friends and relatives come Thursday. We're staying put in Richmond enjoying cooler weather, the beautiful lingering fall, a Skype date with our families on Turkey Day and maybe catching a movie (Harry Potter or Love and Other Drugs....or both I hope).

I'm not one for the Black Friday rush, so I'll be lounging in elastic waistband sweatpants come Friday morning recovering from my intense carb hangover and worrying when my jeans will fit again. I might do some crowd-free online browsing and work on some handmade projects to check a few items off of my gift list. Whether you are insane enough to join the intense 4:00 am crowds or not, be sure to check out the incredible treasure trove of DIY projects on Design*Sponge. They're the perfect inspiration for holiday gifts and a great way to spend some of the non-stuffing-your-face moments this weekend. [Image via Design*Sponge]

No comments:

Post a Comment