Thursday, November 11, 2010

On the Town

Chris and I are headed to our first concert in Richmond tonight....the first one in about a year and a half. During high school and college, Chris and I would see bands all the time (Paolo Nutini, All American Rejects, The Fray, Pink Martini, Ingrid Michaelson, Matt Nathanson, and others) at places like the Crystal Ballroom, Aladdin Theater, The Roseland, and Pioneer Square. It's nice to live in a city again where bands actually stop by on their tour (sorry Ithaca, I think you were too teeny tiny for that).

P.S. That's us having our own party at the Crystal Ballroom last year.  Did I tell you that Chris and I actually went to our senior prom together at the Crystal too? But I have to say that wedding trumps prom any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment