Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For the Love of Vintage

Yes, yes. I've told you many a time how much I love vintage. But this time it's not just me! The other day when I was moping depressively around the mall while my computer was in the operating room, I stopped into Fossil and lusted after the fall collection of handbags and wallets. Though I have a hard time justifying the purchase of a new wallet without an income to fill it full of money, I did discover after perusing their online store that Fossil has a nifty little blog. Browsing it is virtually guilt free and doesn't cost me a penny---overall one of the many good ways to bide my time while I work on finding a job (then that wallet will be mine!). Find the link here (I've also added it to the sidebar list of my favorite reads).


No comments:

Post a Comment