Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Butter Up, Buttercup

The more Mad Men episodes I watch, the more I'm itching to get my hands on one of those fantastic dresses (to complement my vintage glasses, of course). But an easier and cheaper first step was to spring for some retro red nail polish to spice up these hands that are glued to a keyboard all day. 

I've been tempted by butter LONDON polish before -- a number of bloggers have showcased various colors (or shall I say colours?) in those stylish rectangular bottles. What I didn't know was that butter LONDON is a '3 free' nail polish. No formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP. Adios, OPI. butter LONDON has a shade for every mood and a cheeky name to match. Right now I'm wearing the Come to Bed Red. Fash Pack is on deck.

Buy in-store or online, but be sure to stop by the butter LONDON dictionary of nail polish names first.

No comments:

Post a Comment