Friday, December 31, 2010

Auf Wiedersehen 2010!

Today is the last day of the year....eeek! Over the past 12 months we've had so many adventures that I'm almost hoping 2011 is somewhat of a calm(er) year. In January we were jumping on frozen lakes in Ithaca, in March I wrote a break-up letter to to our 'gorges' town, I flew to Seattle in May to visit my sis for the annual Cheese Festival and Chris finished his grad program (yippee!), from June to July we zoomed around Europe (collectively one of the best experiences of 2010, except for when people thought we were sibs), a week later we packed our things and moved south, and since then we've been settling into our new Richmond neighborhood we now call home. To finish things off,  we've also had the good fortune of spending the final two weeks of the year visiting family and friends in California and Oregon. After all of this running about I'm ready for a long winter's cat nap in my own fluffy bed (with my own fluffy cat).

Whew! See you in 2011 and thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment