Monday, January 10, 2011

Why I Can Never Decorate Like This

Not because we don't have any extra money for decorating (we don't). And not because that rug looks a little too shaggy for my preference. The real reason? Because that cheerful little pillow just had to be made in green and yellow.

Tonight is the BCS championship game between the University of Oregon (read: the-school-that-must-not-be-named) and Auburn University. I asked Chris if I would still be his wife if I rooted for UofO, as a 'Hooray! A team from [the state of] Oregon made it this far!' sort of thing. I knew I was pushing buttons here. Deliberately. So for the sake of marital harmony and a somewhat pleasant end to the college football season, I'll be rooting for Auburn. But I draw the line at decorating in orange and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment