Monday, June 27, 2011

Art Therapy

Monday night is quite possibly my favorite night of the week. My pots have gone from wobbly (well, some are still wobbly) to progressively symmetrical. These are last week's cups with new handles I made during class this evening.

After making handles and attempting a bowl -- now mashed up into clay for next week -- I threw one last cup before the class ended. And it might be my best one yet. My hands were too mucky with slip to take a photo, so hopefully next week I'll add a handle and show it off here.

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Jessica! I like you cups- very professional. Now for the glazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome chic!! what cute little cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! Love them! I made a mug that has almost the same handle as the one of the left, so cool :)

    ReplyDelete