Friday, September 11, 2009

Curtain Up

Here we go: my attempt at a blog. With our recent move to New York, a fully stocked kitchen of registry gifts, a copy of Julie and Julia from my beloved Powell's Bookstore of Portland, and a full-fledged love of all things vintage, I've decided to go ahead and start documenting the chic and swell things in life. It's partly a convenient way for the family and friends we left behind to see what we've been up to, and partly because there are so many blogs I love and perhaps I want to be like them just a little. But with slightly less fashion sense and amateur photographic ability. Nevertheless, here I am.

I should also let you know that I kind of belong in the 1950s, and that I'm in love with anything that has the word 'vintage' thrown in. So expect a dash of family, a few culinary successes, vintage inspirations, local adventure documentation, and who knows what else in this blog. I'll just give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Why am I just now finding this! So excited to get to read and get caught up.
    xoxo-Whit

    ReplyDelete